Had unprotected sex. On contraceptive pill. Took it in a wrong way, missed period. Pregnant?

Me and my partner had unprotected sex for no longer than 30 seconds and I am on the contraceptive pill , however I was coming to the end for the break for my period , which I received. I then started the next packet and have taken them for around 10 days until I mislead them so decided to re start the pack when the thursday came around again. I have not had any signs of a period and am concerned. Is this down to my lack of consistency in taking my pill or is it down to the unprotected sex over a month ago?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012