Had unprotected sex, On birth control. HPT came negative. Chances of pregnancy?

okay so i m 17 years of age my name is tanaya and i just wanted to know something okay since i have started being sexually active i have been on contraception all different ones the first one i got was the depo-provera at the beginning of last year i was on it for the whole three months obviously and had normal periods even when i wasnt on anything i had normal regular periods then after that three months of having the depo provera i was fine cause i wasnt having sex again for a while then i started having sex again in the middle of last year and went on the pill cause i didnt want another needle after a week or so of taking the pill i started being really badly sick and i mean badly so i put up with it for 2 to 3 weeks and then went to the doctor and asked whats wrong he said stop taking the pill and i said but what about the contraception he said there are other ways and so i decided to get the rod three or four weeks later| the rod was making me have my period constant heavy making me sick and went back to the doctors about a month of getting sick of it he prescribed me with a low dosage pill to regulate my period that was okay but i was still not satisfied with it so i went and got the rod removed and stopped the pill as well and with in a week everything went back to normal for my body and i was happy but my mum wasnt and my family wasnt so about a month a half later i went and got the depo provera which was on the 16th of January this year my last period was the 6th of january and finished the 17th of january so if my injection was on the 16th at about 4 to 5 in the afternoon and my period finished the 17th in the morning about 10ish i had unprotected sex on the 17th same day that my period finished about 12 midday did i give the injection enough time to work i havent had a period since january the dates above and now its 9th and still nothing its weird cause i know my body and the other time i had the injection i got my period normal oh and forgot to mention i have had three home tests first one negative second positive third positive and i had a urine test at the doctors and that came back negative then i got a blood test on wednesday the 6th of march i dont get whats happening hope yous an help thanx tanaya oh i didnt know i had to pay sorry i dont get income
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013