Had unprotected sex. Off birth control. What are the chances at pregnancy?

I just finished my period 2 days ago and it is regular! I have been taking my pill for 2 days which is a new packet and I have been off it for a good month now. I had unprotected sex yesterday and he ejaculated in me , i havent taken my pill today either. I know it takes 7 days for the pill to work ! Could I get pregnant ? If I could be pregnant would the pill stop me from becoming pregnant if I keep taking it today and Tomorow ? So on so on I want to know if I should keep taking my contraceptive pill or ? Not the ECP !
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013