Had unprotected sex. Now whiteheads on penis and foreskin, painless

Hello doctor, I am a 21 year old male, had unprotected sex with a girl for the first time ever, meaning never had sex before. A week later over night 7-11 tiny pimples appeared on the head of the penis and foreskin . Some of them had white heads, four days later they are still there, the only difference is now they all turned into white heads. They are painless and are scattered. Also I am not circumcised, the only reason I noticed them is when I pulled back the skin to rinse like always do. Not diabetic, eat healthy, and workout constantly..
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012