Had unprotected sex. Now nasal pain, sneezing. Done WBC test. Diarrhea after taking Azithromycin

Dear Dr I am medical student in china now I am doing mbbs course in 3rd year. That s my short CV. my question is: Before 4months I made girlfriend I had sex with her with out protection. After I had that sex then I abuse my self why I had I worry about STD specially HIV On 12 dec 2012 I have nasal pain and too much sneezing after that I went to the hospital and I ask the Dr to make HIV test he refuse me and he told me I will make WBC test any way he told me I can use some Chinese medicine and cefalexin . After I ask my professor about my problem. He told me I can use antibiotic ( azithromycin) When I had this: Then I got diarrhea. And stomach confuse
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012