Had unprotected sex. Now migraine, nausea, moody. Pregnant or PMS?

i just turned 16. the last time i had sex was 2 weeks ago, it was a quick 5 min unprotected, he didnt ejaculate. i know this was silly, and i am still able to fall pregnant because of pre ejac. um, about a day or 2 after that i got an extremely bad migraine for about 24 hours. and this past weeks i have been extremely nauseous at times , and it comes and goes, and i have been so damn moody. i should expect my period in a week. should i wait and see if it comes, and if not should i ask my father to take me to the doctor? i dont believe in buying tests that could be false. could i be pregnant or just pms? i normally NEVER feel nauseous, and i have vomited a little bit twice
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012