Had unprotected sex. Now chest pain, headache, diarrhea, cough. Is this HIV?

Hello in august i had unprotected sex with a woman a few days later i started to experience extreme chest pains as if i was dying and a very painfull sore throat i went to my private doctor and he proceeded to tell me i was just stressed we did an std and hiv screening and all test came back negative .chest pains continued to carry on and sore throat did not go away i returned to my doctor he prescribed me a z pak which did make my sore throat go away. i became very fatigued and sluggish and developed diarrhea have had off and on headaches. chest pains are not as often and headaches are not as often but i have started having pain in my scrodum and a burning sensation in my armpits extreme aches and pains all over my body in bones and joinits from shoulders to feet to wrist and fingers i also have warm body sensations where it feels as if my body is on fire i had developed a cough not sure if from the weather or due to illness . a different woman i also had sex with around the same time has developed the same symptoms recently and she just got over the flu not sure if hiv or just the flu going around but she also had the warm body and headaches. is this hiv ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013