Had unprotected sex. Not on birth control. Had spotting during periods. Having headaches, watery discharge. Pregnant?

Hi. On January 26th i had sex with my boyfriend unprotected and he came inside me. I am not on birth control anymore. One week later on February 2nd I got my period. My period ALWAYS lasts 7 days. This time it lasted 3 and then slight spotting after that and it was over. I have had about 7 consistent days of headaches . I go to sleep with them and wake back up with them. I have also had a few days where my heart was racing. One night so bad that I couldnt go to sleep at all. Now for the last 2 days I have experienced an extremely watery clear discharge . It almost just pours out of me. It mainly happens in the morning. Is any of this possible that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
As you got period for even 3 days,risk of having pregnancy is less likely.
But to remove your doubt go for pregnancy test to be on safe side.
Take morning mid stream urine sample for test.
Ok and take care.