Had unprotected sex. No periods this month. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex with my girlfriend and the condom broke. I didn;t realize it was broken and inserted my penis again into her. But I think I didnt cum in her. We both are turnin 17 this december. And we had sex earlier too but the condom didn;t break. Yesterday at about 1p.m the condom broke but i didn t ejaculate in her bt we had unprotected sex for about 10 mins. She has irregular periods and she last got her periods on the 17th of last month. What are her chances of gettin pregnant? Her periods do get late after we have sex.. Should I give her Postinor 2 because of yesterdays incident?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013