Had unprotected sex. No periods after that. Is this pregnancy?

Hi, my name is Michaela I really need to know if I should be worried or not.
Over the past week, during the middle of the week, (I don't know the date exactly) my boyfriend and I were extremely turned on, and we were in a pool, he wanted to have sex but I didn't feel comfortable. You obviously can't use a condom in the water, nor am I on any type of birth control. He and I decided "oh what the heck lets try it" so he put his penis maybe an inch in my vagina twice, and I was not having it, so that's all we did, I haven't had my period yet but he did NOT ejaculate inside me, so should I be worried? Or am I being over dramatic.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013