Had unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. No periods. Chance of pregnancy?

Me and my Girlfriend had unprotected sex on 20th of November 2012...her periods should happen on 5th of is 7th but still no periods... She has done a pregnancy test today morning(7.12.2012)...The test results are NEGATIVE... But she is still not having periods... I am really worried.. Is there any chance of being pregnant??? What should i do?? Her age is 23... We had been physical for a number of times.but never faced such problems.. She did not consume any pills till date..
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012