Had unprotected sex. Missing periods. Beta HCG test negative. Should I continue modus 10 or go for another test? Worrisome

Hello Doctor, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 9th June and i had my last menstrual period on 21st May. I haven t had my next period, due on 21st June, till now. I got a beta HCG blood test done on 22nd June and it came out negative. Since 25th i have been taking Modus 10 twice every day. Should i continue with the course of Modus 10 for 5 days or should i get another blood test done? Are there any tests that can be done to detect unwanted pregnancy at the earliest?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012