Had unprotected sex. Missing period with abdominal pain. HPT negative. Worrisome

Pls Doctor, I am a 19 yr old girl...I had unprotected sex the past month, december.I usually have my menstruation b/w 1 - 4 of every it s 14 Jan and I ve not seen my periods. I had vagina discharge weeks back(white and in pieces), sometimes I have slight lower abdominal pain .too. I did early morning home pregnancy test and the result was negative. But I m still afraid why I ve not seen my periods..... pleae can u render any help why it is so?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013