Had unprotected sex. Missed periods. Took Miferistone, 2 tablets of Misoprostol. Bleeding occured. Take more tablets to terminate pregnancy?

my last period was on 9th dec. have a unprotected sex on 2nd jan and missed periods on 9th jan I have taken cipla s mtp kit. Taken miferistone 200mg orally and after 24 hours taken 1 tablet misoprostol 200mg vaginally and start bleding after 2 hours and bleding stoped completely after 12 hours? then taken 2nd tablet misoprostol200mg vaginally then miner bleeding happens. plz conform whether, i should take balance to 2 tablet misoprostol 200mg. how i can confirm the termination of pregnancy.?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013