Had unprotected sex. Missed periods. Had cramping, light discharge. Am I pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on march 15. I think i was due for my period today because i was cramping when I went to the rest room it was a brown discharge in my underwear. I then thought that was a period and i put on my pad. Threw out the day i wasnt cramping and had light discharge, Now i have no discharge at all , but when i wipe there a pink discharge its still light. I feel the symptoms and its been three weeks not . Im i pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013