Had unprotected sex. Mild cramps, pink discharge, frequent urination. Negative chlamydia test. What can be done?

I am 18 years old i had unprotected sex and did not take the morning after pill . i took a chlamydia test a few weeks ago and it came back negative. i was 3 days late for my period then i started getting mild cramps in my lower stomach and when i went to the toilet and wiped myself it was a pinky colour. my period is normal and never late so this is weird and the blood has changed to red but the bleeding is still very light not like my normal period. also i have been needing to urinate more and have started to get lower back pains and i am still bleeding a little could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013