Had unprotected sex. Lower back pain, nausea, cramps, abdominal pain, headaches, burning sensation. Am I pregnant?

I had unprotected sex march 24th and march 25th, I was on my menstrual period ... So Friday march 29th i started to get lower back pains, throughout that had weekend I had experienced nausea, mild cramping (felt like menstrual cramps) , mild abdominal pain, an headaches.... April 4th I had vaginal discharge (milky white an thick) no odor , no itching or burning... April 8th my boobs are sore... Am I pregnant? Or am I just losing my mind?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013