Had unprotected sex. Lower abdomen feeling hard. Having brown discharge and nausea. Early pregnancy?

Okay well I had my period in May 19, 2012 it stopped on May 25, 2012. That following Monday it was memorial day well my boyfriend and I had sex with out a condom. A week from that day we had sex and my lower part of belly is feeling hard. Im also discharging pink/but mostly brown. Ive discharging for the past 3days. Can this be an early pregnancy? I feel nuseous here and then. Please someone help me!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012