Had unprotected sex. Late period. Chance of pregnancy?

hi i am 25yr old girl got married two months back my menstrual cycle is 25days. however we had unprotected sex from the day we got married and i used to wash the sperms each time we had sex. i got my periods last month but this month it is delayed by 1 day. is there any chance of being pregnant???? i dont want to become pregnant atleast for 6months please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
May 2013
If you want to postpone the pregnancy, better to use some regular contraceptive method.
Because washing may not clear all the spermatozoa sometimes.
If you had intercourse around the period of ovulation, there is some possibility for pregnancy.
But it is difficult to tell at this stage.
So, wait for one more week.
Possibly by that time you will get the periods.
If you do not get, repeat urine pregnancy test.
Depending on the test result further management can be planned.
If the test comes negative, choose some regular contraceptive method with your doctor's advice and follow.