Had unprotected sex. Hurt,burn and itching in vaginal area. No STD. What is the problem?

Hi. I recently have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and in the middle of one of our sessions, my vaginal area started to burn and hurt really bad.
It was fine the next day and then the day after, when i woke up, it was burning and itching and i felt really sick and could hardly eat. I have never had something like this happen to me before. I searched online for answers everywhere and came across Yeast Infection.
I marked out every common cause down for reasons for this to be happening to me and all that was left was Pregnancy or stress. Also, maybe lotion rubbed on my lower area. I don't have a bad odor or any type of discharge. It burns and itches and is very sore. Also, i have been feeling extremely tired since it started to occur.
My boyfriend and I don't have any type of STD so why is this happening to me? It is almost unbearable.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013