Had unprotected sex. Having vomitting, abdominal pain, weird feelings in the stomach, bloating, dizziness. Chances of pregnancy?

I have been having unprotected sex with this guy for about 2 and a half months now, pretty much everyday and mutipul times a night and we have never used protection. He has only blew in my about 5 times in that period of times and the other times he has pulled out, I have been getting my periods regualy but this month I am 3 days late, my period is never late it is anything early. About a week ago I was really sick and I was vomiting and a fever and was getting really bad pain above my vagina and weird feelings in my belly, I still get weird feelings in my belly like something s in there. This morning I woke up vomiting twice and my belly feels really bloated. I v been getting dizzy and random head spins, my mind like playing up on me like seeing thigs diffrently, situations before that wouldn t make me uncomfortable are making me uncomfortable, i took a pregnacy test about a month ago now and 2 came back negative and one had a faint line, I m unshore
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
From history it seems that you had plenty of sex, might be having during unsafe period and you did not get period, risk of having pregnancy is very likely.
You had gone for the test too early.
now go for pregnancy test after 7-8 days passed of your expected date of period.
Ok and take care.