Had unprotected sex. Having tiredness, good apetite, nausea, vomitting, pinkish vaginal discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on my ovulation day which was the 6th of November I am now eight days late and have been really tired eating an unusual amount of food nauseous for the first half of the day and actually threw up this morning. I also received pinkish vaginal discharge . I took a pregnancy test three days ago before I went to bed instead of waiting until the morning and it was negative. Should I take another tomorrow morning or just call my doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
hello and thank you for asking HCM,

I understand your concern and these symptoms could be signs of pregnancy. But if your pregnancy test was negative, perhaps your period is just delaying and you are having premenstrual stress syndrome (PMS). You can take an another test and if this is also negative, than the result is surely negative, but to be calm I suggest you to visit your doctor and take blood sample to be sure.

I hope this answer was helpful to you.