Had unprotected sex. Having sore breasts, nausea, pain in abdomen, pink discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

Ok my last period was on October 8th and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on october 13t two daysy after that I started getting this pain like cramping in my pelvic area I had that for 3 weeks off and on also I w feeling like every thing I ate or drink would come up a little bite an go back down and had had sore breast real tender to touch. On November 4th my period was supposed to come it didn t on the 5th and 6thi was also getting pain in my pelvic area I looked it Up an it said that at the beginning of pregnancy that happens because. My uturis is growing but 6. Days after my missed I went to the rest room an sipped and had light pink blood .then I went to the restroom later in the day and it wasn t anything there but the next day there was heavier blood then it would get lighter then heave then was light the rest of the day then the following day i
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
From history it appears thatas you had sex during non fertile period and you had period , risk of having pregnancy is less likely.
Just to relieve from tension go for pregnancy test.
Ok and take care.