Had unprotected sex. Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

I am almost 2 weeks late on my period. When I m late it s only about 2 days late. My ex bf and I did have sex 3 times 2 times was unprotected. This was back in December before Christmas. I had 2 periods after that but both were very light and not as long as my usual. My flow is usually heavy and it lasts about 7 days sometimes 6. My last period was on Feb. 6 and ended Feb. 10. I have not had a period since that date. My start date is usually about 20 or 21 days. I have had some symptoms of pregnancy. I have been feeling tired, nauseous, back pain , headache , dizziness , cramping(below the belly button), discharge, soreness of the nipple(not the actual breast ), bloating , urination is more often, and I ve been a lot more hungry. I decided to tell my mom that there could be a chance that I was pregnant. We went and got a home pregnancy test and I did it in the late afternoon. It came back negative, but I m still not sure about the results. What else could this be a sign of? What else should I do? Am I missing something?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013