Had unprotected sex. Having painful cramps, passing blood clots, gooey liquid. What could it be?

Hi 3 weeks from now I had been sexually active with my partner and we haven't used protection at all. since last week I'm expecting my period but the other day I thought It already started but then suddenly stopped. today I woke up with really painful cramping's followed by a heavy amount of blood that came rushing out of me then I felt something came out of me at first I thought It was just blood clots that I usually have when I'm on my period but as soon as I look down on the toilet I saw a dark pinkish gooey thing looking flesh.. It doesn't look like blood at all
Asked On : Mon, 16 Sep 2013