Had unprotected sex. Having pain at the end of urination. Sometimes bleeds. What could it be?

Ok so I had sex with someone without using protection and about two days later I started feeling this pain when I peed. It doesn t hurt when I first go pee but when im almost done I get this feeling like knives are coming out of my bladder it hurts so bad I don t even want to pee anymore and sometimes there is a little bit of blood that comes out. He did not cum in me so I don t think that im pregnant. But im not sure what it could be. I rreallly need your help. And sometimes when I wake up my underwear are wet.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
HI . YOU ARE PROBABLY HAVING UTI (urinary tract infection)or some vaginal or cervical erosion which is hurting you so badly and causing bleeding . Get yourself examined from your dr. so that she can see locally and also urine routine examination. Take plenty of fluids and some urinary analgesic for the time being.
Take care of your next periods also as you can become pregnant even if he did not cum.