Had unprotected sex. Having nausea, dizziness, hot flashes, bloating, gas, breast tenderness. Chances of pregnancy?

I was sexually active from February 7th through the 10th without any protection. We are hoping we are pregnant. I have had some mild nausea for about a week, a couple of dizzy spells, hot flashes, bloating , gas, tender left nipple , and an odd stinging near my belly button, also this oddly full feeling around my mid section. However, im afraid that some of this may be wishful thinking. I cant find any definitive answers on when symptoms like this should or would begin. I am trying to wait until my next period is due to take a test. But I would like an opinion. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
thank you for query;
A 1 week pregnant woman is anxious and jittery as she does not know a thing about what changes are going on in her body, especially if this is her first pregnancy.
Most of the women do not know the exact day when they conceived. If you are 1 week pregnant, you may not even be certain that you actually are carrying.
If you are aware of the day your last period started, you can easily know about your approximate due date to deliver.
It will be a bit confusing for everybody to remember to start counting from the day your period starts. But the fact is that you will not become pregnant 2 weeks after the day your period starts.
For example, if your doctor says you are 12 weeks pregnant, then the period of conception is approximately 10 weeks ago.
Your body will not witness much of physical change when you are only 1 week pregnant. You might not be exactly hungry during this week but the abrupt hormonal changes may make you feel depressed or frustrated.
Some women might notice they urinate more often and some may notice a change in the breasts size and sensibility. Blood veins may become more visible on the breasts and some women may feel a slight unbearable tension in the same area
Symptom of pregnancy at 1week
Mild cramping on one and both side of stomache,tiredness,exhausted, dizzy, faint due to low bp

signs of pregnancy:
•     You might feel increasingly tired.
•     You definitely have missed your period.
•     You might feel nauseated.
•     You might feel your breasts to be tender.
•     You might feel the need to urinate frequently.
•     You might feel that your smell is highly sensitive.
•     You might feel sleepy and moody.
•     You might feel bloated
You should do card test for pregnancy confirmation.