Had unprotected sex. Having monthly periods. Taken pregnancy test. Could I still be pregnant?

I m 17 me & my boyfriend had unprotected sex September the 2nd and yes he injected inside me every since then he have been injected inside me but I had a period on September 8th which lasted five days & another period October 8th which lasted five days and another period which started today November 7th I was trying to see could i be pregnant or not I took 3 pregnancy test a month ago all came back - can I still be pregnant ?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012