Had unprotected sex. Having itchy bumps in thighs, waist, penis. No help with medicines. Solution?

i had an unprotected sex in january with the same person twice, so after about 2weeks i started noticing some itching on my buts which further increased to my tighs and waist and after about 4weeks, i noticed some itchy rashes on my penis .. this always increase at night and when ever i sweat. i saw a doctor last week and she gave me a cream(Dermiron-plus) and some capsules(flucoxacillin) i have been using them, and the rashes on my penis tends to subside but the ones on my butts , fingers and tighs are seriously increasing.. the bumps and rashes on my finger seems like the have some fluid in them but they can not be busted they r very hard and itchy ..they look like pimples and i have big ones who are rather bumps than rashes.... i am confused now i dont know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013