Had unprotected sex. Having irritation on the tip of penis. Pressure feeling with pain in neck, groin. What could it be?

Hi. Towards the end of July, I had unprotected sex with an ex girlfriend. Mid August I started feeling a irritation on the tip of my penis . But no visible marks. Also a burning sensation after urinating. I tested for herpes , and it came back positive. The doctor told me he thinks I don t have it. I started having groin pain and pain on the sides of my neck , more towards the back. So at the end of October I tested for HIV . It came back negative. I m still having this pressure feelings with pain in my neck and groin. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012