Had unprotected sex. Having headache, feeling tired and got late periods. Am I pregnant?

Hi i missed my period for the month and then started the last day of the month and lasted for three days. I was cramping for a week before and i have been very tired and hungry and have been getting frequent headachs and i had unprotected sex but pulled out. There is a low chance a women can get pregnant from am i pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Mar 2016

Welcome to HCM.
You have missed period and lastly got at the end of the month for three days.
There are several reason of delayed or missed period. Need to investigate properly.
You can exclude pregnancy by doing blood test for hcg or confirmed by USG lower abdomen.
A woman may get pregnant from pre-cum,if intercourse is done around ovulation time. So be careful of that.though chances are minimal.
Check test results and consult with your doctor.
Practice safe sex in future. Be well.