Had unprotected sex. Having greenish yellow discharge. Vagina swollen, itchy, hurts to urinate, cough, sweaty. HIV?

I had unprotected sex with a guy about a week ago, two days later I began discharging this milky white watery discharge that turned into a yellow and greenish cottage cheese type of discharge. A day later I became really sick, to the point I had a 103 degree fever. I went to my Obgyn and she told me this doesnt look like any std . Today I went to an actual medical doctor and he asked many questions and took my blood to do tests and he will be testing for hiv . I m really scared I may have contracted hiv, along from the discharge and fever my vagina has been swollen, itchy at time, it hurts when I urinate, I have been coughing up flem, I have been sweating all night. I m really scared is this hiv.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013