Had unprotected sex. Having flu, sore throat, redness at the tip of the penis, white substance in urethra, burning during urination. Reason?

Hi! I had unprotected sex... same girl multiple times... its been over the course of 2 months. About 3 weeks ago I got the flu or something like it... sore throat ect. .. though it is flu season . I have no lesions but the tip of my penis is red... about the size of a quarter. It kind of burns in my urethra and the hole is red plus I ve noticed a white substance in the urethra thouhh I wouldn t describ it as a discharge though. Mild burning when I pee... and sometimes I feel like even after I pee I didn t pee enough. This has been going on for two to three weeks. So what do you think doc?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013