Had unprotected sex. Having delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Side effects of postinor or pregnancy?

Hi, I am 27 years old, I had unprotected sex with my husband later next day, I took postinor 1 on 30 October, then I got periods on 14 November which was light for three day and heavy for next 5 day. It lasted for 8 day which is unusual as my periods last for 5 days only. This is the 2nd month and i have not got my periods, i did pregnancy test it was negative. Is delayed periods side effect of Postinor 1. I was a bit stressed in november month regarding my assessments, could that be the cause Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013