Had unprotected sex. Having cramps, frequent urination, sensitivity in breasts, brown spotting. Pregnant?

Lmp 10 nov,unprotected sex with husband 24 nov.symptoms started 26 nov with period like cramps and needing to wee every half hour and last few days tingly boobs and heavy aching feeling in my lower tummy(womb).preg test yesterday negative although I know it s too early really to tell.last night I had a light skid mark brown blood I thought I d get my period unusually early,this morning went to the loo no period but wiped after wee and had pinkish mu cushy blood on tissue so put pad on incase it s my period.on and off all day I ve been needing a wee my tummy feels like I m having a heavy period,don t need a wee just little trickles still no period but I m wiping blood and a couple of times little clots in loo?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer