Had unprotected sex. Having cramps, back pains, fatigue, pink discharge. Pregnancy tests negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, SO here it goes my last period was the 28 of november i had unprotected sex with my bf i already have a son his 2 1/2 nd his dad is my bf jus to clear that out so when me nd him had sex i was ovulating a few days after i had cramp low back pains ive been verry tired and fatigue a lot of the time and jus yesterday dec 28 after i peed and wiped my self i notice light pink on the tp ??? o nd ive taken a lot of hpt and they all came out neg
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer