Had unprotected sex. Having cramping , headache, nausea, vomitting, delayed periods. Pregnant?

hi im lyn i have normal period from 10-15 and when my husband came home from other country i took diane 35 from oct 15-17 and suddenly stopped it. i continuously had unprotected sex from oct18 to nov 5. but on the 20th of oct. i had withdrwal bleeding. and now its 17 of nov. last 15 i took pregnancy test but its negative. i feel cramping, headache , nausea and vomiting and food aversion. and my period for this month havent came yet. am i pregnant?thank you
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer