Had unprotected sex. Having burning during urination. Tested positive for clamydia. Given shots of Doxycycline. Problem persists. Suggestions?

I had unprotected sex in November and felt a burn when I peed so I went to the doc and he put me on cypro I think it is and it didnt help. So I gave it a couple of weeks. And the pain in the hope was still there. So the beginning of December I go to a different doc and he puts me back on cypro and tests me. Results came back positive for clymidia and then I Finnish the meds and still no relief I call him up and he gives me doxycycline and no relief so I go to a urolisit and he looks at me and gives me a shot and 14 days of doxycycline again The doxycycline helps relief but half way through medication symptoms come back. Now he want to shove a camera in me and wants money I don t have to do it
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013