Had unprotected sex. Having brown discharge, stomachache. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I (he), had unprotected sex with my girlfriend in the past ten days for a couple of times each day. We are distant lovers and we meet once a year. She took Unwanted-72, once on the 3rd day, and now, almost a week later, today in the afternoon, she said, she saw some blood clots on the underwear and think its going to be periods. In the evening she wore a napkin, and in the night she said, no its not periods, and its like some dirty / brown discharge from the vag...and she is very sure its not periods... She did say a little of Stomach ache in the night before dinner just for a 5 mins Last Periods = Nov 4th to Nov 7th Next Period = around Nov 28th to 30th Date of Unprotected sex= Nov 8th to Nov 18th She is anemic too... What is this condition for her? , is this pregnancy or normal? And if it is, can she go for an abortion and within how much time we should go for abortion for a safe health. And how long she should wait for the Pregnancy checking strips ? We were just quite afraid it might be pregnancy...
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012