Had unprotected sex. Haven't got period. But pregnancy tests are negative. What is going on?

Hi doctor .. My marriage is next month DECEMBER 10th, and my last period date is 25th AUG 2012. I had unprotected sex with my being husband. I checked the pregenecy with praga news two time on 30th AUG and 3rd SEPt 2012 respectively, The result is negative.Yet still i didnt get my periods. Please let me know is there any tablets to get the periods . i m so tensed now.. i dont know what to do.. i never used any tablets related to periods upto now.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012