Had unprotected sex. Have warm sensation in stomach. Can green dots be due to cancer?

I had sex the other day unprotected amd realized my partner had green dots on his skin he claims is from cancer treatment im terrified he tried to calm me down by saying he gets tested regularly because of his sickness but now i feel war sensations in mu stomach from time to time. Now my question is, is it possible for the green dots on his chest and side from cancer are they feared regularly and do stds give you warm sensation in belly
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013