Had unprotected sex. Have swollen breast, sensitive nipples, back pain and cramps. Pregnancy test negative

I am a 29 female. I had intercourse with inside ejaculation on my first day of period which was on the 2nd of May. My period proceeded normally and as usual. However, my june period is 10 days late though i have swollen breast, sensitive nipples , terrible back pain and abs cramps . I did the pregnancy test on my ovulation day then i repeated it after 2 days of my expected period, and both were negative. What is going on? What shall i do?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012