Had unprotected sex. Have cramps, bloating. Will get periods or pregnant?

Two weeks ago I took 2 plan b one step pills 3 days apart. Same guy, but the condom broke. I started a really light period last Sunday that just ended. I shoul have started on March 28th. This past Friday night we had sex again after drinking and we didn't use a condom. He came inside of me, and I thought I shouldn't take another pill(I didn't know if it was safe too). Tonight I have been crampy/bloated and am not sure why? I should start my next period until the 25th of this month(ideally). Could I be starting another period, or could I be pregnant? Kind if worried.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013