Had unprotected sex. Have blotchy irregular brownish discharge. Pregnant?

Hello.I m 16 and ever since I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend(He s STD free I might add) I have been having the following problems - Blotchy irregular brownish-blood - discharge (normal colour i.e white) - morning pains/the feeling of needing to puke. and so fourth, I was quite convinced I was pregnant because most other symptoms relate to that, but I took a test today and it came back negative. I was hoping you could tell me what s wrong or give me some guide lines Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013