Had unprotected sex. Have been missing periods. Is this pregnancy?

i ve been using depo provera but quit using it for the past 5 months after my marriage ,i had unprotected sex with my husband 3 weeks back and i havent seen my period up to now and i have the following signs;tiredness,frequent headaches,feel like vomiting but not,feeling sleepy in the afternoon,frequent urination,drinking water time and again,painful breasts,tired of talking ,sensitive to smells,continuos heartburn could all these be signs of pregnancy
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013