Had unprotected sex. Had pink discharge during periods. Having acne, cramps, bloating, constipation, tiredness. Pregnant?

Hello ! I have been having unprotected sex, and on the day my period was due (t8th of March) I got very light pink bleeding, then quickly thick brown discharge for a day. (regular 28. day cycle) I have just been feeling off , I ve been getting twinges in my uterus , acne , bloating , constipation and I am extremly tired. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative. Do you have any idea what this might be? I m tired of being tired and confused. Thank you so much in advance !
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013