Had unprotected sex. Had periods. Later, experienced pregnancy symptoms. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, I m worried about my girlfriend, I m not sure if she s pregnant or having a symptom for the next menstrual cycle. anyway, what really happen is, 3 weeks ago, we had an activity. I put my genital to her near genital. ( I wasn t so sure) but I feel that it didn t went in and I didn t feel that I cum inside of her. (although I am uncertain). then, 2 days after, she experienced menstrual cycle. then 6 days after, she experienced nausea, food cravings , mood swings then head ache and fatigue, she also experienced morning sickness for two days. Earlier late afternoon, she experienced stomach pain that is I cannot explain. then, late night she experienced vaginal discharge . a white fluid that discharged from her vagina. her next menstrual cycle should be on april something, since she has an irregular cycle. I am wondering if she is pregnant or something else?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013