Had unprotected sex. Had just finished the periods. Took morning pill. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, I had sex with my boyfriend of 4 years last night for the first time, without any protection, and although he pulled out before the full ejaculation , there was probably some precum present. I just finished my period the day before and have a 25-30 day cycle, so I know that the chances of becoming pregnant is slim. This morning I decided to take the morning after pill as an extra precaution. I know you can t know anything for sure, but how high are the chances of becoming pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013