Had unprotected sex. Had discharge near vaginal opening. Menses are delayed, vomiting sensation. could I be pregnant?

hi, so i am really scared because i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (he went inside me like 3 times) one day before i had my period. i remember that i saw liquid coming out his penis he did not cum inside me he cum minutes after. i took the next choice 42 hours after i had sex. i 5 days late and i do not know if i can be pregnant? i throw up the night we had sex and since i have been having symptoms of throwing up. also i have been getting signs of getting my period a week before and after i have not.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012