Had unprotected sex. Had bleeding, spotting. What is going on?

Yes I wanted to ask about bleeding I ve barely been getting I know it s not my period kuz I just had it at the beginning of this month wich was the 2 nd finished on the 8 and just yesterday I had gone to the restroom and I noticed light bleeding it looked pinkish brown nd after I didn t have it till later on at night this time it actually came out but like say mayb a few drops and I m always having unprotected sex what am I bleeding this is my first time getting this!!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
May 2013

The possible causes for the bleeding are:
-In case of irregular periods that could be ovulation bleeding.
-Possibility of implantation bleeding is there as you had unprotected intercourse.
-Post-coital tear also can present with spotting.
So you if the bleeding continues better to consult gynecologist. If the bleeding stops wait till your expected date of periods and go for pregnancy test once.